Are you looking for succulent arrangements ideas and display tips? Do you have a lot of them at home? Or maybe you plan to collect succulents, but you don’t know how to display and display them? And Are you looking for unique and creative ways to communicate and display your succulents? ? In this article, you will find beautiful, unique, and innovative ways to arrange and display your succulents. As well as the basic rules for the placement of succulents. You will also learn how to arrange the fleshy colors, sizes, heights, and textures and use the “thrill, fill, overflow” technique.
You can think of different ways to arrange the succulents. And You can choose an arrangement for your living room, garden, office, art room, special occasions. When designing and arranging succulents, consider the succulents’ height, color, texture, and pot size.
Types of small succulent arrangements ideas
If the dishes you are preparing in a container or pot will not last too long, you need to use succulent stoppers or cuttings. This means that your project will last from a few days to a few weeks, and it is not practical to use the whole plant.
Generally speaking, the types of meat arrangement are divided into:
- Use a unique shelf or flower pot to place the whole plant
- Temporary projects for special occasions (it is better to use succulents with thicker leaves because they are more cold-tolerant)
- Succulents are arranged by color, height, texture, and size
Essential tips to remember when choosing a container for succulents:
- All fleshy containers must have drainage holes to prevent root rot.
- If there is no room for soil in the container, you can grow succulents without soil. However, you can use some sphagnum moss instead and ensure that the roots are not exposed to sunlight. Fertilize regularly because of the lack of nutrients provided by the soil.
- When using a flower pot with holes, you can use coconut as a liner first like this.The plants in the container are different from the usual shape and may not need soil to grow. As long as you water and protect them from the sun, they can survive for several years.
- It is a good idea to use succulent cuttings in the arrangement.