The popular asymmetrical pixie cuts are where one side is shorter than the other. It’s an edgy upgrade to the classic pixie hairstyle.
Pixie hairstyles are timeless and popular all year round. As girls worldwide ditch long hair in favor of sweet, short, breezy hairstyles, the asymmetrical “pixie head” has been a popular choice.
What is an asymmetrical pixie hairstyle?
If you have your back sideburns shaved off and added slender side-swept bangs, you’ve effectively turned into an asymmetrical pixie head. The pixie length is not strictly required. You can try different variations. Plus, feel free to experiment with the texture of your hair. Cut your hair straight or short to see which style works best for you.
How to style asymmetrical pixie cuts?
If you find designing a pixie hairstyle too complicated, we have prepared a step-by-step tutorial that will get you this hairstyle in the blink of an eye.
- To wash your hair, dampen your hair with a towel.
- Apply a textured mousse to the hair evenly.
- Then use insulation products.
- Use a small bucket to brush the bangs up with a round brush to the sides. Dry your hair while rotating the brush outwards, pulling the hair down.
- After blow-drying, use a straightener to straighten the bangs for a smoother look.
- Dab a little pomade on your fingers and rub between your hands to get your pixie into the shape you want.
- Finally, spray the hair with a setting spray.
Do Pixie Cuts Make You Old?
When you choose a pixie hairstyle that suits you, it looks flattering. However, when you shave too much hair, it does make you look older.
How do you know if you can get a pixie cut?
To find out if a pixie haircut is right for you, try pulling all your hair back and tying it into a pony. If you like its look, you can go for a pixie without hesitation. However, if you prefer layers of hair and a loose ponytail, a pixie head might be uncomfortable for you.
More inspiration ideas for women’s hairstyle
Asymmetrical pixie cuts ideas
Asymmetrical pixie haircuts look very different. The most popular hairstyle is to comb the bangs to one side and cut the sideburns to the other side. You can change the length of your pixie and play with textures – straight/wavy and wavy/wavy will give two different looks. Mixing Colors: Whether it’s a muted shade of solid tones or a duotone hair color scheme that includes natural techniques, you can add highlights to your style. Why don’t we look at the photos?