Christmas garlands Ideas are an excellent festive addition to the home. You’ll often find varying designs featuring beautiful artificial flowers, foliage, and twinkling lights, which can help to tie your decorating theme together.
Where do you decorate with Christmas garlands?
There are several common uses for garlands:
- Christmas garlands for stairs can be strung along a winding staircase;
- a Christmas garland with lights can help to create a magical, festive ambiance across the home;
- Christmas garlands for fireplaces can be used to create a beautiful focal point on your mantel;
- and elsewhere, garlands can be used on the Christmas tree, as a table centerpiece,
- or even for windows, either pinned along with the window frame or on the windowsill.
There are some great Christmas garland designs for 2021, from pre-lit to stars and even a scented garland. To help you find the perfect style, we’ve selected the best Christmas garlands that are beautiful, stylish, affordable, and available to buy right now. We’ll race you to the checkout.
Related source: 18 Modern Fireplace decor to warm up your home
What to put on Christmas garland?
Battery-powered lights will make your garland sparkle. Other typical Christmas decorations include ribbons, sparkling gold ornaments, candy canes, and Christmas balls. You can buy decor leaves or branches of berries and cut them to add to your wreath. Add some natural ingredients, such as cinnamon sticks, dried fruits, nuts, and pine trees.
How do you decorate garland for Christmas Day?
- Measure your mantel. Your wreath should be as beautiful as a waterfall.
- Smooth the wreath and make the branches into the centerline.
- Fix your battery light to the battery pack behind the wreath.
- Take two ribbons, put one on top of the other, pinch them together, wrap them around the wreath, and fix them on the top and bottom branches.
- To add decorations, you can use dried fruits, berries, flower pieces, and pine trees. You can fix them with floral thread.