Green nails design can refresh any look. But you should know how to match them because not all colors can be paired with green. Whether it’s your outfit or your nail design, you should be careful with color matching. Are you ready for an adventure?
These green nail designs will make you feel refreshed. Why? Because green represents peace, renewal, growth, health, harmony, and more.
Green isn’t just for spring and summer, either. You can dress brightly at any time of the year. Here are some great ideas to give you some inspiration.
More nail design and inspiration for summer
How to do jasper green nails?
- Apply gel primer and cure for 30 seconds.
- Polish with dark green gel. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Swipe the milk gel polish with a short pen and drag out the white streaks. Treat.
- Add a tiny emerald on top without covering the white spots. Add black and dark green stripes on top. Treat.
- Add Iron Blue and mix with a base color. Treat.
- Add new white stripes. Treat. Finish with a finish coat.
How to do green nails design?
- Apply green.
- Add a matte finish on top.
- Get some nail glue, tweezers, and green rhinestones. Glue the most giant rhinestone in the middle and the smaller rhinestone upright on the nail.